- The operator of the cmcfood.net.pl website is C.M.C. sp. z o. o, ul. Przemysłowa 54, 34-120 Andrychów, NIP: PL9451559352
- The Service performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behaviour in the following way:
– Through the information voluntarily entered in the forms.
– By storing cookies in terminal devices (so-called “cookies”).
– By collecting web server logs by the hosting operator lh.pl, operating at the address lh.pl
Information in forms.
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
- The website can also store information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The data in the form are not made available to third parties otherwise than with the consent of the user.
- The data provided in the form may constitute a collection of potential customers, registered by the Operator of the Website in the register kept by the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data.
- The data given in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. in order to handle a service request or commercial contact.
- The data provided in the forms may be transferred to entities technically performing certain services – in particular, it concerns the transfer of information about the holder of the registered domain name to entities that are Internet domain operators (mainly Scientific and Academic Computer Network j.b.r. – NASK), payment services or other entities with which the Operator of the Website cooperates in this respect.
Information about cookies.
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the final device of Service User and are intended to use the Website pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time of storing them on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookies on the final device of Service User and obtaining access to them is the Service Operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
– create statistics that help to understand how Service Users use the websites and improve their structure and content;
– maintenance of the Service User session (after logging in), so that the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on every subpage of the Service;
– determine your profile in order to display customized materials on advertising networks, in particular Google.
- Two basic types of cookies are used in the Website: “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the User’s terminal equipment until the User logs out, leaves the website or switches off the software (web browser). “Persistent” cookies are stored in the User’s terminal device for a period of time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- Cookies placed in the final device of Service User and used may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service Operator.
- Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular Google, to display ads that are tailored to your use of the Website. For this purpose, they may store information about your navigation path or the duration of your visit to the website.
- Within the scope of information on user preferences collected by Google’s advertising network, the user may view and edit information resulting from cookies using the following tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- Information about some user behaviours is logged into the server layer. This data is used solely for the purpose of administering the service and to ensure the most efficient handling of the hosting services provided.
- The browsed resources are identified by URLs. In addition, they may be subject to recording:
– the time of receipt of an inquiry,
– the time of sending the answer,
– Client station name – identification performed by HTTP protocol,
– information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction,
– URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referer link) – in case when the transition to the Service was made by a link,
– information about the user’s browser,
– IP address information.
- The above data is not associated with specific visitors to the website.
- This data is only used for server administration purposes.
Provision of data.
- Data are subject to disclosure to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
- Data enabling the identification of a natural person are shared only with the consent of that person.
- The Operator may be obliged to provide information collected by the Service to authorized authorities on the basis of lawful requests in the scope resulting from the request.
Cookie management – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
- To manage your cookie settings, select your web browser/system from the list below and follow the instructions:
– Internet Explorer
– Safari (iOS)
– Windows Phone